Paralegal Support (Band D)
Service Care Legal are currently recruiting on behalf of a local authority in the Berkshire area, who are seeking a Paralegal Support to join their busy legal department.
Please find below further detail with regards to the position:
ROLE: Paralegal Support
LOCATION: Newbury, Berkshire
RATE: £10.00 to £12.00 per hour (37 hours per week)
- To assist legal staff with administrative, secretarial and technical support
- To support with cases related to criminal, licensing, adult social care, education, housing and employment
- To format a range of documents, including letters, reports and presentations, ensuring that they are accurate and well presented,
- Supporting Lawyers in the production of bundles for court and attending courts and tribunals to take notes
- Someone who experienced in dealing with legal matters within a legal department
- Previous experience of working within a council is desirable but not essential
- Someone who is comfortable in undertaking ad-hoc duties
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email Lloyd.email@example.com.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist