Digital Marketing Advisor
Digital Marketing Advisor - Telesales - Office Based - Call Centre - Altrincham
22.5K Basic (25K-30K OTE)
We offer full extensive training and a defined career path.
Starting your journey based within our outbound lead generation team in our sales office.
You will call SME's to help improve their internet marketing, before progressing to closing the sale in the role of Business Development Manager, or maybe even get on the leadership ladder!
We are looking for individuals with a great work ethic, resilience, drive, determination and a genuine desire to progress in our thriving sales team.
Alongside the great pay, commission and bonuses, you'll receive many other fantastic
- COMMISSION AND SALARY PAID WEEKLY (no waiting for months)
- NO DIALLER SYSTEMS
- REGULAR INCENTIVES AND REWARDS
- EXTENSIVE TRAINING
- REALISTIC PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
- Sociable hours
- Healthcare scheme
- Contributory pension
- 30 days holiday which increases with service (includes BH's)
- Sick pay
- On site bar
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised social events
- LGBTQ+ friendly workplace
We are built to serve small to medium-sized businesses.
There are 6 million in the UK, that account for 60% of the employment of the nation.
They are the lifeblood of the economy and we've been serving them since 2002.
But, they're a diverse bunch …And we don't discriminate, we put as much effort into growing their business online whether they've 1, or 101 employees.
With our team of over 150 digital marketing professionals and 3500 clients around the world, it's our aim to help small businesses thrive.
WE HAVE ALSO BEEN AWARDED THE PLATINUM IIP ACCREDITATION (investors in people) ONLY 1% OF BUSINESSES IN THE UK HAVE THIS.
By working within this frame work we ensure that you will receive extensive training and a structured career plan from day one.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist