Youth Support Worker
Young Persons Community Support Worker
Support Worker vacancy within a mental health supported living service in Oxfordshire supporting young adults with mental health difficulties.
This is a temporary agency position for a minimum of 12 weeks with the option to extend.
Shifts - 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Hours - Full-time - Temporary Agency position
Pay - £13.50 ph Ltd
Location - Cowley, Oxfordshire
A full time temporary agency position has become available within a supported living service in Cowley, Oxfordshire where you will supporting service users aged 16-24 suffering from mental health issues within their own supported living accommodation and contributing towards developing all aspects of their life to guide them towards living more independently.
You will be assisting service users with social activities, employment, domestic activities, budgeting.
Ultimately, your main focus will be to help people move on from their current supported living complex and support them to a place where they are ready to take the next step towards full independence.
To achieve this, you will be working as part of an experienced team lasing with specialist mental health services and supporting organisations.
The role is Monday to Friday, starting from 9am and finishing at 5pm.
You will generally undertake two visits per day and provided with millage expenses to cover the locations you visit.
Reporting, assessments and strong administrative skills will be key for successfully applying for this position.
- Essential to be a driver
- Preferable to have NVQ 2 level qualification relating to mental health or health and social care
- Preferable to have a valid DBS
- Preferable to have previous experience in a similar mental health setting
- Flexible towards availability
- Preferable to be a driver
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Quick start
- Referral bonus of £250
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- CV writing service
- Interview techniques coaching
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Millar on 01772 208963, or send your CV directly across to email@example.com with your contact details on!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 3 Senior Dispensing Assistant
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Crisis CPN
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Personal Assistant
- Children's Social Worker
- HR Administrator
- Business Support Officer
- Programme Manager
- Senior Employment Lawyer
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Engagement & Brand Communications Manager
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
- Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Operative (Gosport)
- Administrative Assistant
- Waste Transfer Operative
- Outsourced Finance Manager