We are recruiting for a full time support worker for a learning disabilities and mental health residential service in Redhill, Surrey.
SCS offer a £250 candidate referral bonus once successfully placed if you may know anyone who may be interested!
Shifts - Early shifts, late shifts and waking nights.
Hours - Full-time - Permanent Position
Salary - £17,374 per annum pro rata
Locations - Surrey
To support service users with a range of needs such as challenging behaviour, mental health difficulties and both mild and severe learning disabilities.
You will be helping adults aged 40 upwards with both personal and domestic tasks to help them live a more independent life.
This is a CQC inspected home rated Good offering support for up to 5 service users providing all round care and support across 24 hours of the day.
Located a short walk from Redhill town centre the service is situated in great location commuting to and from the service.
- Outgoing personality, reflecting a positive approach to all tasks on day to day basis
- Preferable to have previous experience in a similar setting
- Able to meet the specific shift patterns although they are flexible
- Part time applicants will be considered.
- Preferable to have a valid DBS
- Preferable to be a driver
- Preferable to have NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or Care Certificate
- Ongoing career development
- 28 days holiday Inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Discounts platform for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
- Pension scheme
- Employee reward schemes
Enquiries - 01772 208963
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist