Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a Local Authority based in the West Midlands who are in need of a Highways Paralegal to join their team.
The role wills deal with Highways, Public Rights of Way and Commons law.
If this is of interest to you then please read on.
ROLE: Highways Paralegal
LOCATION: West Midlands, hybrid working
RATE: £12ph Umbrella
CONTRACT LENGTH: 3 months ongoing
- Assist Lawyers with Highways, Public Rights of Way and Commons law case files from start to completion
- Other duties will include processing Permanent Traffic Orders and general admin
- Liaise with clients of the council and assist with new and ongoing case files
- Ideally someone who has worked for a Local Authority and has dealt with Permanent Traffic Orders
- A reliable individual who is willing to work hard as part of a team and is looking to commit to a position
- Someone who has worked within a legal team and dealt with Traffic Orders
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 month ongoing
- Rate: £12 - £13 per hour
- Location: West Midlands, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-03-02 13:10:44 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist