An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a committed Family Therapist to work in an exceptional hospital based in the Marchwood, Southampton area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This hospital has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care and specialises in the management and treatment of mental health problems including eating disorders
* To be considered for this position you must have a Family/Systemic Therapy qualification to MSC or equivalent
As the Family Therapist your key responsibilities include:
- Complete all recording and reporting tasks associated with clinical work
- Contribute to training and supervision of ward staff as provided by the psychological therapies team
- Continually monitor risk of all young people for whom there is direct contact
- Prepare clinical report as required e.g.
assessment reports, discharge summaries
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Working closely on a daily basis with the following professional groups; Psychiatry, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Family Therapy, Social Work, Activities Team and the Education Department
- Substantial experience working in a similar role to support children and young people and/or inpatient environment
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 4 years' experience of working with Adolescents in related field to include at least 2 years post qualifying as Systemic Therapist
The successful Family Therapist will receive an excellent salary of £22,246.68 per annum.
This exciting position is a Part Time role working 18.75 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Birthday Leave
- Continuing Professional Development opportunities
- Pension scheme with a company contribution
- Our shopping discount site where you'll find great offers for online and in-store shopping, negotiated specifically for everyone who works for the company
- Enhanced Maternity Pay in line with NHS
Reference ID: 4641
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV