Home Alarm Responder
We are currently recruiting for Home Alarm Responders to work in the community across the Doncaster area.
These roles are within the Home Alarm service which allows individuals to remain living independently in their own home by providing telecare equipment to enable them to summon help in the event of a fall or emergency.
You will be required to respond to these call outs and assist where required.
The service runs over 7 days per week and you will be assigned a rota pattern for 3 on 3 off either 6am - 2pm shifts or 2pm - 10pm shifts.
Due to the nature of this position it is essential that you hold a full clean driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
This position is:
* 26.25 hours per week - with the opportunity to pick up additional shifts where available
* Initially 3 months, with the possibility of extension.
You will need:
* Driving licence and access to your own vehicle
* Previous experience within care and support
* Up to date moving and handling training
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Initial 4 month
- Rate: £10.79 - £12.39 per hour
- Location: Doncaster, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-02-28 16:24:52 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- General Healthcare Assistant
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Band 3 Senior Dispensing Assistant
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Crisis CPN
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Personal Assistant
- Children's Social Worker
- HR Administrator
- Business Support Officer
- Programme Manager
- Senior Employment Lawyer
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Engagement & Brand Communications Manager
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
- Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Operative (Gosport)
- Administrative Assistant