Mental Health Matters- Admin
Hi all, I'm currently recruiting for Administrators in the Sunderland area.
Please see below details.
Rate- £9.01 Monday Friday, raising to £9.50 in april
Location - St Catherine's Court - Sunderland
Hours 4 shifts per week 30-37.5 Hours per week.
- To be fully conversant in all contracts attached to the Single Point of Access (SPOA)
- Processing of referrals within agreed timeframes, making initial decisions and appropriate signposting to other support
- Taking self-referrals from clients, making initial decisions and appropriate signposting to other support
- Accurately listing client's mental and/or physical health medication including dosages
- Risk assessing clients during telephone referrals, dealing with objections and challenging behaviour
- Answering Helpline calls when all workers are busy, taking messages, checking answerphones and escalating if urgent
- Logging calls and referrals on secure systems such as N3/CRM to adhere to GDPR
- Creating resources and streamlining processes for increased efficiency
- Monitoring web-chat and email messages and alert Support Workers or Team Leaders to messages that need responses
- Making outbound telephone calls to pass on messages as required
- Printing letters and dispatching mail as required, ensuring confidentiality is maintained
- Photocopying duties
- Ordering and managing of stationery and Support Matters publicity materials
- Ensuring all literature is well stocked, displayed, up to date and distributed
- Assisting with establishing and maintaining filing systems
- Dealing with enquiries, signing in visitors, offering refreshments
- Carrying out clerical tasks, using both manual and computerised systems
- Collating data in line with Monthly management reports
- Provide assistance in the training and mentoring of new staff
- Any other duties as reasonably required
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at service care solutions on 01772 208 953.
Alternatively, please email.
- The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- , £250 training allowance
- , Excellent pay rates
- , Exceptional referral bonuses
- , Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- , Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- , Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- , DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist