Learning & Development Business Partner
Job title - Learning & Development Business Partner
Location - Wembley, London - HA9
Contract - Permanent
Hours - Full time
Start Date - ASAP
Salary - £ 45,860
The Role Summary
A new opportunity has opened for a Learning & Development Business Partner at a local housing association to partner with the business to align development strategies and initiatives with the business needs.
Creating and shaping leadership and management programmes to build strong capability, high engagement, performance and innovation, where leadership is inclusive and empowering.
Your key duties within the role will include:
- Engage with key stakeholders to provide expert advice, guidance and support on the learning and development strategy and initiatives.
- Lead, influence and deliver learning & development projects and initiatives to support the implementation of the People and Culture strategy
- Research new learning initiatives.
Introduce, implement and evaluate learning and development programmes to support our business objectives and our brand.
- Lead on procurement for learning and development providers.
Measure and monitor the return on investment for L&D initiatives and providers.
Operate within budget and ensure value for money.
- Increase performance by coaching and developing leadership and management capability; through development, performance management frameworks, and the development and implementation of skill booster sessions to support the upskilling of managers.
- Increase engagement by building effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels and managing employee feedback mechanisms.
Support managers to develop Directorate/Team development plans, to increase performance, address issues or knowledge gaps, and advise on appropriate interventions; including team building, role design, recognition, coaching and mentoring.
- Lead, manage and support our talent mapping and succession planning programme, to development and retain high performers.
- CIPD level 5 qualified or equivalent experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of psychometric tools, such as MBTI, Insights or SDI
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the full learning cycle
- Translating customer requirements into training and creating logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Strong understanding of the learning process for individuals in a professional environment.
- Ability to conduct training needs analysis and link needs to business objectives at organisational, team and individual level
- Ability to challenge and influence senior stakeholders, maintain robust relationships and drive collaboration
- Experience of evaluating learning interventions and their impact on improved performance
- Able to support and coach managers through change
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Experience of managing projects alongside other priorities to deadline
- Ability to interpret data, translate observations and learning into actionable recommendations and produce analytical reports.
- Evaluating learning interventions and measuring the impact on performance.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Warehouse Operative
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Contracts Surveyor
- Support Worker
- Senior Booking Co-ordinator
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Gas Engineer
- Mental health night support worker
- Customer Resolution Team Administrator
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Resettlement Support Officer
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Medical Secretary
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse - NHS
- Electrical Project manager