Band 6 Medicines Optimisation Pharmacy Technician
Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician seeking a new challenge? Are you looking to join a friendly and dynamic team within the NHS? Are you looking for an opportunity with remote working?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician to support Norwich and West Norfolk NHS Trust.
This is a LOCUM opportunity for the duration of 3 months with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full-time placement with 35 hours per week available.
Part-time applications will be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 6 Medicines Optimisation Pharmacy Technician
Pay Rates: £23.00 LTD p/h + £150 WELCOME BONUS
Location: Remote Working
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
- To provide high quality technical, medicines optimisation service, project and administrative support to reflect customer requirements
- The post holder will undertake reporting and analysis of specialist medicines related information to support delivery of the MO service specifications
- To work as part of the MO team to facilitate clinically and cost-effective, safe and appropriate prescribing
- The post holder is a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of specialist medicines-related data, information, knowledge and MO projects, services, and initiatives.
- The job description and person specification are an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role.
The job holder will carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by their line manager.
- The job description and person specification may be reviewed on an ongoing basis in accordance with the changing needs of the Department and the Organisation.
- Undertake information/project analysis as agreed with the project lead.
- Contribute to effective information management within the team.
- Participate in relevant internal and external working groups/projects to provide specialist medicines-related information/analyst advice and support and to maintain data collection systems for effective use by the team.
- Analyse and report on specialist medicines-related data and monitor the processing of data and information.
- Provide information to project lead on project and statistical information matters.
- Registered with the GPhC
- Previous experience within Medicines Optimisation
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: Up to £23 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Norwich, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-02-21 17:14:38 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Warehouse Operative
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Contracts Surveyor
- Support Worker
- Senior Booking Co-ordinator
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Gas Engineer
- Mental health night support worker
- Customer Resolution Team Administrator
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Resettlement Support Officer
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Medical Secretary
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse - NHS
- Electrical Project manager