ADHOC Mental Healthcare Assistant Canterbury
Mental health/ Learning Disability Workers
Salary: £10.50 -£14.00
Service Care Recruitment Agency are currently looking for a Mental Health Support Worker, Care Assisatnt or Healthcare Assistant to work ADHOC (as and when) shifts within a private low Secure hospital in Canterbury.
The service provides expert, person-centred treatment and rehabilitation for adults with a mild to moderate learning disability or autism and associated mental health or behavioural support needs.
You will be assisting service users to improve their health and wellbeing so they can live a happier and more independent life.
You will do one to ones with patients, you will assist with observations, assist with daily activities whilst under the supervision of a qualified Mental Health Nurse.
The shifts are flexible as and may lead to block bookings for the right candidate.
£10.50 ltd ph for weekdays with uplifting rates for nights and weekends
- Valid Right to work in the UK
- Experience working with mental health within a similar setting
- Positive can do attitude
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
Previously completed Control and Restraint training within the last 12 months or willing to complete a face to face course
What in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly Pay
- Free parking on site
- Free meals on duty
- Exceptional Referral Bonus
- £250 Training allowance
- Ltd or PAYE options available
For further information, please call Cheyenne Atkinson on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to Cheyenne.email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist