Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Support Worker to join Warrington Councils fantastic Reablement Team!
I am looking for a Care Asssistant/Support worker to support patients to return home from hospital or remain at home after a crisis.
If you are caring, compassionate and respectful, want to make a difference on the lives of people in Warrington then please apply for this role.
This role is based on a 6 month contract but there is every potential that this can change into a more permanent position at the end of your contract.
What you will do:
- Support Warrington residents to remain as independent as possible with in their own homes by assisting them with personal care, meal preparation, continence care, moving and handling and medication
What you need
- Experience working within a similar role
- A driving license
If this role sounds like something that you'll be interested in, please contact Jaymi-lee Yates on 01772 208 964 or drop on email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
So, if you have anybody in mind, let them know and tell them to get in touch!
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Taper Jointer
- Approved Premises worker
- Valuation Surveyor
- Cleaning supervisor
- Admin Officer and Admin assistant: CNTW
- Leeds and York Admin
- Housing Worker
- SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
- Band 4 Nurse Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Youth Offending Case Manager
- Investigative Support Officer
- Income Officer
- Technical Support Assistant
- Engagement Practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Careline Social Worker
- Health & WellBeing Practitioner
- Support & Resettlement Worker
- Recovery Practitioner - Bexley