Customer Service Manager - Police
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Manager to work on a full-time, long-term contract with a police force in London.
The primary purpose of the Customer Service Manager is to support NDT's customers from the moment they are onboarded, through their in-life journey using the SOH/iHUB services and beyond.
- Knowledge and understanding of service management in the Policing sector would be advantageous but not essential
- IT Service Management/Operations in a SAAS environment
- To establish and maintain excellent customer/ stakeholder relationships at all levels ensuring that clear expectations are being set, delivered and met.
To have a demonstrable track record of effective management of business-critical situations and the ability to effectively influence.
- Effective communication in multiple forms ranging from verbal, presentation, email, document writing, facilitating
- Transition management, experience in onboarding new customers and taking them into live operations
- ITILv3 foundation, beneficial but not necessary
Please be advised that successful applicants will have to undergo National Security Checks, it is therefore recommended that applicants have resided in the UK for at least the last 10 years, alongside having no previous criminal convictions.
If you are interested, please call Martin Cookson on 01772 208962.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Admin Officer and Admin assistant: CNTW
- Leeds and York Admin
- Housing Worker
- SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
- Band 4 Nurse Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Youth Offending Case Manager
- Investigative Support Officer
- Income Officer
- Technical Support Assistant
- Engagement Practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Careline Social Worker
- Health & WellBeing Practitioner
- Support & Resettlement Worker
- Recovery Practitioner - Bexley
- Alcohol Recovery Practitioner - Chelmsford
- Waking Night Support Worker
- Support Worker
- Service Manager