Crisis Team Manager
Part time Crisis Team Manager needed for a Mental Health Crisis Service, Canterbury, Kent.
Pay Rates: £14 - £15 ph Ltd- 6pm - 12pm (someday shifts may be required).
Permanent Salary - £26,119 per annum pro rata
Contract - 20- 25 hours per week across 3 - 4 shifts
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Role: To work for a nationwide mental health charity who have been established for up to 35 years offering dynamic and immediate support and consultation to those in crisis.
You will working alongside mental health professionals in a community mental health safe haven drop in and consultation service predominantly offering out of hours crisis support to patients.
With strong ties to the NHS, the haven works closely with specialist NHS services in aiding the patients recovery.
You will be leading the team within the haven to meet to meet targets and deliver the highest standard of support.
- Experience in staff management including service and operational management leading to meeting agreed work and financial targets.
- Essential to have experience if working within a mental health setting.
- Knowledge of primary and secondary care pathways
- Knowledge of data management systems is needed to interpret data and write reports for service management.
- Understanding principles of Care and Mental Health Act.
- NVQ Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care Management or higher similar Qualification.
- Team Leader or Senior experience
- Commitment to continuing Professional Development - record of achievement.
- Experience in mental health support role.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Referral Bonus of £250
- Free enhanced DBS
- Free mandatory training for particular roles
- Supplies staff to over 400 organisations
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Approved Premises worker
- Valuation Surveyor
- Cleaning supervisor
- Admin Officer and Admin assistant: CNTW
- Leeds and York Admin
- Housing Worker
- SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
- Band 4 Nurse Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Youth Offending Case Manager
- Investigative Support Officer
- Income Officer
- Technical Support Assistant
- Engagement Practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Careline Social Worker
- Health & WellBeing Practitioner
- Support & Resettlement Worker
- Recovery Practitioner - Bexley
- Alcohol Recovery Practitioner - Chelmsford