Crisis Team Manager
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Crisis Team Manager for a Mental Health Crisis Service, Exeter, Devon.
Pay Rates: £14 - £15 ph Ltd- 6pm - 12pm (someday shifts may be required).
Contract - 18-24 hours per week over 3-4 evening shifts per week.
Location: Exeter, Devon
Role: To work for a nationwide innovative organisation in delivering high quality mental health recovery support to clients.
You will be leading a team of mental health workers in order to achieve the targets of the Haven, delivering the highest standard of care.
Methods and strategies will be used to provide solutions to maximise the patient's state of mental health, ultimately deescalating those who are in distress on initial consultation within the safe havens.
In being reactive and proactive in your approach, you will work with people needing immediate support and de-escalation then reporting and working in line with relevant health authorities in conjunction with policies and procedures in order to offer the best and most specific treatment to the patient.
- Experience in staff management including service and operational management leading to meeting agreed work and financial targets.
- Essential to have experience if working within a mental health setting.
- Knowledge of primary and secondary care pathways
- Knowledge of data management systems is needed to interpret data and write reports for service management.
- Understanding principles of Care and Mental Health Act.
- NVQ Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care Management or higher similar Qualification.
- Team Leader or Senior experience
- Commitment to continuing Professional Development - record of achievement.
- Experience in mental health support role.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Referral Bonus of £250
- Free enhanced DBS
- Free mandatory training for particular roles
- Supplies staff to over 400 organisations
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Valuation Surveyor
- Cleaning supervisor
- Admin Officer and Admin assistant: CNTW
- Leeds and York Admin
- Housing Worker
- SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
- Band 4 Nurse Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Youth Offending Case Manager
- Investigative Support Officer
- Income Officer
- Technical Support Assistant
- Engagement Practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Careline Social Worker
- Health & WellBeing Practitioner
- Support & Resettlement Worker
- Recovery Practitioner - Bexley
- Alcohol Recovery Practitioner - Chelmsford
- Waking Night Support Worker