Blackpool Council are recruiting for a Social Worker to join their Children's services team.
As a forward-thinking authority, initiatives to improve children's lives are at the forefront of everything that they do.
Blackpool Children's Services work as one team, building resilience with families, responding to their needs swiftly and appropriately to make a positive difference.
They listen to children, respect their views and champion their rights.
This role is based on a 6 month contract, but once you get your foot in the door there is every potential that this could increase or even become permanent!
What you need:
- Degree in Social work or equivalent social work qualifications such as Dipsw
- Registered with the HCPC
- Experience working with Children is desirable
If this role sounds like something that you'll be interested in, please contact Jaymi-lee Yates on 01772 208 964 or drop on email on email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
So, if you have anybody in mind, let them know and tell them to get in touch!
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Leeds and York Admin
- Housing Worker
- SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
- Band 4 Nurse Associate
- Marketing Manager
- Youth Offending Case Manager
- Investigative Support Officer
- Income Officer
- Technical Support Assistant
- Engagement Practitioner
- Private Client Solicitor
- Careline Social Worker
- Health & WellBeing Practitioner
- Support & Resettlement Worker
- Recovery Practitioner - Bexley
- Alcohol Recovery Practitioner - Chelmsford
- Waking Night Support Worker
- Support Worker
- Service Manager