We are hiring for an experienced and competent Ground Worker with the ability to adapt and undertake a range of tasks outside of the initial core trade which will enable the task to be completed by a single visit wherever practicable.
Hours are Mon-Thurs 07.30 - 4.15pm, Fri 07.30 - 3.30pm .
- To have served a minimum 3 years' experience of working in the domestic, commercial construction & maintenance environment.
- Excavator 360 below 10 Tonne
- Working with underground services / drainage and the ability to use a CAT and Genny
- Ability to multi-task and carry out small working in other trade disciplines i.e.
Plastering / Minor plumbing / Carpentry / Tiling / Patch Plastering / Minor brickwork etc.
- Current full UK driving licence in order to drive vehicles throughout the City.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £18.00 per hour + Transport
- Location: Southampton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-14 16:03:20 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor
- Band 4 Pharmacy Technician
- Family Support Worker
- Staff Nurse
- Warehouse Operative
- Band 7 - CBT Therapist (IAPT)
- Asbestos Technician
- Building Surveyor
- UPVC Installer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Durham Admin
- Housing Assistant
- Project Manager Band 7
- Compliance Coordinator
- Catering Assistant
- Passenger Assistant