Mental Health Support Worker
A brand new opportunity has just become available for a Mental Health Support Worker to work within a Private Mental Health Recovery Service in Derby.
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
Temporary Pay Rate: £11ph ltd
Permanent Salary: £17,549 pa
Hours and length of contract:
- FULL TIME 37.5 hours (part time may be considered)
- WAKING NIGHTS ONLY: 21:15 - 07:15
- Initial 10 week contract length, likelihood of extension
- OR PERMANENT PLACEMENT
- The manager is looking for the position to be filled ASAP.
The service is a short term mental health recovery service for adults over 18 years of age requiring a structured rehabilitation programme to support them with the mental health issues they are experiencing.
The aim of the service is to prevent hospital readmission and help the service users live as independently as possible.
As a Recovery Worker/Support Worker you will be working as part of the care team to support the service users to live as independently as possible and be active members of the community.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing a caseload of service users and sup2porting them to participate in the community
- Develop domestic management and finance management skills with people using services
- Develop person centred care and support plans and risk assessments
- Provide support with activities such as accessing local community services, work and educational opportunities
- Accurately maintain all recording systems - paper based and computerised and provide regular reports as required
- Participate in regular support and supervision from line management
- Attend and participate in regular team and other meetings, both internal and external.
Company Benefits (permanent employment)
- 25 days holiday (inc to 28 after 2 years), plus Bank Holidays, or time off in lieu if worked
- Competitive pension scheme
- Non-contributory life assurance policy
- formal supervision and staff support
- Continuous training and development
Relevant recent experience and an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
In date clean DBS.
The applicant must be DBS cleared for the position advertised and have previous experience in the field.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Emma at SCS on 01772 208963 or send across your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 10+ weeks
- Rate: Up to £11 per hour + mileage
- Location: Derby, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-14 15:16:26 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor
- Band 4 Pharmacy Technician
- Family Support Worker
- Staff Nurse
- Warehouse Operative
- Band 7 - CBT Therapist (IAPT)
- Asbestos Technician
- Building Surveyor
- UPVC Installer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Durham Admin
- Housing Assistant
- Project Manager Band 7
- Compliance Coordinator
- Catering Assistant
- Passenger Assistant