Apprentice Sales Resourcer
Here at Service Care Solutions, we are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Apprentice Sales Resourcer to work in our busy, vibrant Head Office, based in Preston city centre and close to all local amenities.
SCS are a privately owned Recruitment Agency formed in 2005 which specialises in eight different sectors, responsible for providing temporary and permanent staff to various organisations Nationwide.
The role of an Apprentice Sales Resourcer involves:
- Finding skilled and reliable candidates whom SCS can build long term relationships with in order to fill more vacancies.
- Working towards realistic daily and monthly targets
- Matching candidates to roles currently open using a thorough resourcing process, writing and posting job adverts and networking internally and externally
- You will work closely with an experienced recruitment consultant in order to learn their market and assist them in growing SCS' market share in that remit.
SCS offer an excellent structured 4-week training programme along with ongoing internal training through our academy, which will give you the necessary skills to begin your career within SCS.
- What we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
- Competitive sales driven person with a strong desire to succeed
- Passionate and committed to a long term career at SCS
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator
- Excellent administration skills
- Brings energy to the team
- Is resilient, self-motivated and has the ability to work under pressure.
What we can offer you:
There's no denying it, there are tons of recruiters out there.
So, what's different about Service Care Solutions? Well, let me tell you…
- Despite current events SCS have remained successful and are continuing to grow, and are proud to say we have not had to furlough any of our employees, and have continued to provide support and flexible arrangements for all its employees
- The SCS culture and team gives you an excellent mix of hard work, fun, self-development and recognition
- SCS are proud to hold the Investors in People Silver accreditation and this underpins our commitment to develop our staff throughout their career
- We don't stop there, check out the amazing benefits package that we offer…
- Regular incentives & rewards
- Flexible working options
- Training academy including an initial 4-week training plan and access to tailored courses in the first 12-weeks and beyond
- Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
- 29 days' annual leave (inclusive of public holidays) increasing by 1 day per each year of service up to 5 years
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual awards ceremonies with prizes
- Lancashire MIND wellbeing coaching sessions
- Brand new, high specification laptop with state of the art software
- Salary sacrifice enhanced pension scheme
- …and much more!
So, what are you waiting for?
If you feel you could be the right candidate, want to carry out your apprenticeship in a company that is committed to you and your development, then this could be the role for you.
This apprenticeship is being run through Runshaw College, to apply please initially express your interest with Kirsty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £5.25 per hour + support and entertainment package
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208956
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-14 14:43:17 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor
- Band 4 Pharmacy Technician
- Family Support Worker
- Staff Nurse
- Warehouse Operative
- Band 7 - CBT Therapist (IAPT)
- Asbestos Technician
- Building Surveyor
- UPVC Installer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Durham Admin
- Housing Assistant
- Project Manager Band 7
- Compliance Coordinator
- Catering Assistant
- Passenger Assistant