I am currently looking for a permanent Inreach Worker for a service in Goole.
The role is to provide assessment, brief interventions and referral for people with problematic substance use within the Criminal Justice setting.
You will be required to travel across a couple of sites within the East Riding area from time to time.
- Experience in Substance Misuse and knowledge around the topic
- Qualification in Counselling/Criminology/Substance abuse or similar
- Knowledge of therapeutic interventions that can be used when working with service users
- Experience managing a caseload of people
The role is full time Monday-Friday (37.5 hours) and will be a permanent contract.
- Undertake comprehensive assessments in order to assess the eligibility and suitability, strengths and needs of a service user in relation to the service.
- Create an individually tailored package of care for service users, in line with statutory requirements.
- Deliver care packages including, where appropriate, psycho-social and psychological interventions
- Conduct risk/need assessments and implement risk management/care plans and reviews in line with policy and procedures.
- Liaise with other health and social care professionals where necessary and appropriate.
For more information please contact Lauren Tallentire on 01772 208962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note - Due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to suitable candidates
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor
- Band 4 Pharmacy Technician
- Family Support Worker
- Staff Nurse
- Warehouse Operative
- Band 7 - CBT Therapist (IAPT)
- Asbestos Technician
- Building Surveyor
- UPVC Installer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Durham Admin
- Housing Assistant
- Project Manager Band 7
- Compliance Coordinator
- Catering Assistant
- Passenger Assistant