Warwickshire Band 3 Admin
New Temp Contract available in Warwick for A 3-6 Month Temporary contract.
Our client in the NHS are looking for an experienced admin to come help out in the NHS.
Rate of Pay: £11.50-12.10 LTD
Length of contract- 12 weeks
Core Duties and Responsibilities (Key Result Areas)
- Act as a point of contact for the department, dealing with routine and specialist enquiries in a pleasant and helpful manner, communicating relevant information to stakeholders, referring to others as appropriate.
- Inputting and maintaining data on data systems, together with the associated correspondence.
- Monitoring data input and printing reports from computerised systems as required.
- To arrange/schedule assessments and reviews for Nurse Assessors, including contacting individuals and family members/representatives and other relevant professionals, as required.
- Collation and preparation of relevant documentation in support of service delivery.
Apply for more details!
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on 01772 208953, or alternatively send an updated CV to Matt.Clarke@servicecare.org.uk
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- , DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £11.12 - £12.20 per hour
- Location: Warwick, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-22 23:40:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor
- Band 4 Pharmacy Technician
- Family Support Worker
- Staff Nurse
- Warehouse Operative
- Band 7 - CBT Therapist (IAPT)
- Asbestos Technician
- Building Surveyor
- UPVC Installer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Durham Admin
- Housing Assistant
- Project Manager Band 7
- Compliance Coordinator
- Catering Assistant
- Passenger Assistant