Care Home Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 p/a
Description: As a General Manager you will have full clinical and commercial control of the home and will work to develop a coherent and effective team who provide the quality care their residents deserve.
Reporting to the Regional Director you will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring compliance in the home as well as maintaining occupancy levels by setting out and implementing creative marketing strategies.
Person Specification: we are looking for a Registered Manager (RM), with a passion for elderly care.
This role calls for excellent leadership, organisational and management skills to build a strong foundation for our care home.
We’re looking for care home management, marketing and occupancy experience, as well as a strong understanding of safeguarding, CQC and compliance guidelines.
Benefits: As well as a competitive salary, you’ll benefit from one of the best rewards packages in the care sector.
Your generous benefits would include:
• Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme, with the opportunity to earn up to 100% of your salary
• 8% ER Pension Package
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Automatic entry into Excellence Awards and annual bonus scheme
• Payment of NMC Annual Registration Fee.
Contact us today for an informal, confidential conversation about taking the next steps in your career.
We have experienced, empathetic recruiters available to speak to you at a time that suits you, and we offer a streamlined recruitment process with no application forms and no waiting.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£65k - 70k per year
- Location: Bristol
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Contact: Katie Bugg
- Tel: 01304200315
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AA/BS/19/07/21
- Posted: 2021-07-21 14:46:34 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Pharmacist Manager
- Occupational Therapist OT
- Detox Nurse RMN/RGN
- Clinical Pharmacy Manager (Private Hospital)
- Pharmacist (Part Time from 2 days) - Maternity cover
- Clinical Services Manager (Pharmacy)
- Theatre Practitioner (RN/ODP)
- Staff Nurse (RN Adult)
- Scrub Nurse/Theatre Practitioner (RN/ODP)
- 2nd Pharmacist
- Night Nurse RGN
- Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
- Deputy Ward Manager (RMN/RNLD)
- Care Assistant
- Care Supervisor
- Endoscopy Lead Practitioner
- Theatre Practitioner/Senior Theatre Practitioner (RN/ODP)
- Clinical Services Matron
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Theatre Manager (RN/ODP)