Senior Biomedical Scientist
Senior Biomedical Scientist – FTC until end of March 2022
Our esteemed Client is now looking to add to their already strong Scientific teams a Senior Biomedical Scientist that is HCPC registered.
This role will provide the laboratory with a Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registered and experienced Senior Biomedical Scientist (BMS).
They will be responsible for ensuring that all laboratory quality assurance protocols meet the ISO15189:2012 standard and are being followed.
They will gather performance data for presentation at regular data quality meetings.
In addition, they will be responsible for the interpretation and authorisation of RT-PCR results that require human intervention.
They will also assist the laboratory coordinators, and other laboratory personnel, to carry out troubleshooting of the test process should issues arise.
The duties outlined below are an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role.
The Senior Biomedical Scientist will also be expected to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
TECAN liquid handling systems).
Its one week of 4 long shifts (day or night): Monday, Tuesday and the weekend
Following week would be only working 3 long shifts: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
One month of day shifts and then one month of night shifts.
* For a full Job Spec please call Vanessa on 0203 750 0575 Ext 302.
Insignia Recruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Justyna Staniszewska
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VB0330
- Posted: 2021-07-21 14:00:33 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- HR Coordinator
- Laboratory Technician - Newcastle
- Laboratory Technician - Leeds
- Laboratory Technician - Manchester Airport
- Laboratory Specialist Practitioner
- Senior Scientific Officer
- Quality Manager FTC 18 Months
- Business Engagement Manager
- Java Developer
- Informatics Automation Developer
- Testing Lead
- Senior Scientist
- Deputy Lead Scientist
- HR Business Partner- Recruitment and Engagement
- Associate Practitioner
- Marketing Assistant
- Training Officer
- Lead Scientist
- Laboratory Operations Manager
- Section Manager