Denmead, Hampshire, England
Job Title: Recruitment Resourcer
Location: Denmead, Waterlooville, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Based in Denmead Hampshire, Clemtech are the labour provider of choice to the rolling stock industry; an established and trusted partner with over 20 years’ experience. Focused on achieving and maintaining the highest quality standards, we have built an enviable reputation within the sector for delivering results. Due to a rising number of requirements, we are looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Resourcer to deliver excellent shortlists of candidates for projects with our clients
The Recruitment Resourcer will be responsible for total candidate management throughout the whole recruitment process lifecycle.
Working closely with the Account Managers, you will support business objectives through building strong candidate networks and market knowledge.
Using a variety of effective searching techniques, you will identify and qualify appropriate candidates, contributing to the fulfilment of client requirements.
• To deliver robust shortlists of candidates to the Account Managers
• Ensure internal processes are followed accurately throughout the recruitment cycle
• Ensure the internal CRM database consistently remains up to date and accurate
• Represent Clemtech at external resourcing events
• Proven experience of working within recruitment resourcing essential
• Knowledge of the Rail industry ideal, but not essential
• Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with candidates on all levels
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proactive attitude to delivering excellent recruitment services
How to apply:
If this sounds like the challenge, you’re after, then email with your CV to Daniel Thorns by Friday 14th May 2021.