Male Support Worker
Are you passionate about care and having a positive impact on the lives of others? Do you have previous experience supporting Adults?
Service Care Solutions are working with our established client to recruit a Male Support Worker on a temporary basis with the potential for the role to become permanent after an initial 12-week period.
The home is a specialist residential service for Adults with Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour.
There are various shift patterns available for this role.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010"
Location: Glen Parva, Leicestershire
Contract: Temp to Perm | Various Shift Patterns | Full-time (part-time applications may be considered)
Days - £11.00 LTD
Nights/Sat - £12.00 LTD
Sun/Bank Hol - £13.00 LTD
Job Purpose - Male Support Worker
The post holder will be part of a small team and help service users to live independent and fulfilling lives.
Key responsibilities will include:
, To provide residents with support to enable them to live a fulfilling life
, To observe and communicate effectively with patients, families and other professionals
, To be involved in support with therapy groups and activities
, To provide personal care and support
, NVQ Level 2/Care Certificate
, The ability to work effectively as part of a team
, Previous experience working with Adults enduring Learning Disabilities
, Previous experience within a mental health capacity
, Driving License and Access to own method of transport
Why should I choose Service Care Solutions?
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Do you want to earn £250?
If you know someone who is perfect for this role, let us know.
We'll give you £250 if they get the position!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Service Support Assistant
- Support Worker - Bridlington
- Senior Infection Control Nurse
- Business Support Officer
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Environmental Health Officer
- Support Resettlement Officer
- Registered mental health nurse
- Adaptations Project Officer
- Housing Support Worker - Teignbridge
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Secure Service
- Mechanical Contracts Manager
- Young Adult Support Worker
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Housing Support Worker - Ipswich (Fadleigh)
- Registered Mental health Nurse
- Mental health support worker
- Social Worker - Child Protection
- Choice based lettings officer
- Mechanical Engineer