Senior Mental Health Nurse
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Senior Mental Health Nurse to join a 32 bedded locked mental health service in Dewsbury on a permanent full time basis.
The service has two wards; one providing support for men with dementia and/or other neurodegenerative disorders and one providing rehabilitation support for men with mental health issues who often are detained under criminal sections of the Mental Health Act.
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have an RMN/RNLD qualification as well as a current, valid NMC pin.
You must have experience working within similar services and with complex, challenging behaviour.
It is important to have strong leadership skills and ability to work well within a team.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information or to apply, please contact Sophie on 01772 208962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not in the position to apply but know of someone who is, then please contact Sophie with their details as we do offer a £250 referral fee.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Multi Trade Operative
- Service Support Assistant
- Support Worker - Bridlington
- Senior Infection Control Nurse
- Business Support Officer
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Environmental Health Officer
- Support Resettlement Officer
- Registered mental health nurse
- Adaptations Project Officer
- Housing Support Worker - Teignbridge
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Secure Service
- Mechanical Contracts Manager
- Young Adult Support Worker
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Housing Support Worker - Ipswich (Fadleigh)
- Registered Mental health Nurse
- Mental health support worker
- Social Worker - Child Protection
- Choice based lettings officer