MASH Team Manager - Dudley MBC
Children's Team Manager - Dudley
I am currently recruiting for a Children's Team Manager to work in a busy team in Dudley.
37 hours per week
You will be required to supervise and manage a team of Social Workers, providing effective strong leadership, management and direction of practice and delivery of a defined team within the MASH service by directing, supporting and advising a team of staff, as directed by the Service Manager and Principal Child and Family Social Worker.
You will also be required to:
*To ensure that effective delivery takes place within a Best Value context whereby high quality, cost effective services and resources meet individual needs and optimise outcomes
*To oversee the maintenance of standards and drive continuous improvement of high professional standards and practice within your team.
- Performance management experience
- Social Work Degree
- HCPC registration
The ideal candidate will have 5 years post qualification experience in front line children and families settings.
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Adam @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email adam.stone @servicecare.org.uk
Benefits of working for Adam @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Occupational Therapist
- Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
- Leaving Care Team Manager
- IT Solutions Delivery Manager (Police)
- Deputy Manager
- Assitant Residential Worker
- Carpenter (Fascia & Soffit Replacments)
- Social Worker, All Age Disabilities, Southwark
- Childrens Home Responsible Individual
- Community Paediatric Nurse
- Childcare Paralegal - North London Local Authority
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Support Worker
- Housing Needs Assistant
- Health Protection Advisor
- Executive Support Lead
- Social worker
- Registered General Nurse
- Social worker