Domiciliary Care Worker
Domiciliary Care Worker - Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall
Service Care Solutions are currently working with a private client that covers Birmingham, Sandwell, and Walsall to recruit for a Domiciliary Care Worker.
They are able to offer either Part Time work or Full Time work for someone who is available for immediate start.
The client requires a background in care and you to be a car driver.
The role is to provide clients with care, which is of a high standard, as would be expected for themselves and/ or a member of their own family.
To undertake training and development on a regular basis to maintain and improve practice and keep current.
To maintain Continuous Professional Development (CPD), to follow company policies and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the registered manager and registered provider and within the financial plans
The pay rate starts from £8.90 per hour, mileage is also paid.
If you are interested please contact Adam on 01772 208 964 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Occupational Therapist
- Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
- Leaving Care Team Manager
- IT Solutions Delivery Manager (Police)
- Deputy Manager
- Assitant Residential Worker
- Carpenter (Fascia & Soffit Replacments)
- Social Worker, All Age Disabilities, Southwark
- Childrens Home Responsible Individual
- Community Paediatric Nurse
- Childcare Paralegal - North London Local Authority
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Support Worker
- Housing Needs Assistant
- Health Protection Advisor
- Executive Support Lead
- Social worker
- Registered General Nurse
- Social worker