We are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager.
This is for a Children's Residential Home for 3 young people, aged 10-18.
This is a full time, permanent role working 40 hours per week, 30 days holiday per annum and paying up to £40,000 a year, depending on experience.
Main Duties: Under the direction of the Responsible Individual & Director
- ▪To be responsible for the day to day operation/management of an Ofsted regulated residential provision.
- ▪To ensure the highest standards of emotional, social, and physical care are always promoted, ensuring best practice outcomes for young people through reflective practice, development and working in partnership.
- ▪To ensure strategic overview and vision of the organization are embedded in policies, procedures, and management strategies in collaboration with teams within the company.
- ▪To deliver highly motivated leadership, regular supervision sessions and development to the team for which you are responsible.
- ▪Ensure that training is relevant, robust, and effective and that the training program is dynamic, adaptive to the needs of current residents.
- ▪To ensure that the staff team adhere to training requirements and timescales
- ▪To develop high standards of communication with social work teams, the Virtual School, clinicians, external professionals, and other key partners.
- ▪To ensure the provision maximizes resources within a planned timescale and ensure all services are delivered in a way which engages and values the participation of young people, respects their rights and is responsive to their wishes and views
- ▪To take overall responsibility for all regulatory requirements associated with Ofsted registration and the home's Statement of Purpose.
- ▪To ensure all safeguarding risks are identified and acted upon immediately and the relevant action taken to mitigate the risk.
- ▪Communicate effectively, in a timely manner with all agencies and keeping the Responsible Individual updated.
- ▪Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and always promote and ensure equality in all practice.
- ▪Undertake and participate in any required training programmes.
- ▪Develop and maintain effective working partnerships with external providers as an integral part of the care pathway for children.
- ▪To be able to challenge, in a sensitive way and encourage/lead the staff team to support young people in their educational achievement and attainment and foster a mutual responsibility for outcomes for all young people.
- ▪Ensuring that the emotional, behavioral and health needs are assessed and provided for, liaising with health, clinical and educational professionals to meet the needs of the EHCP and the Personal Education Plans.
, A DBS from within the last 12 months
, Experience in working in a Children Homes
, NVQ 5 qualification or equivalent
, Social Work Qualification
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
, Excellent rates of pay
, A contractor Loyalty scheme with various bonuses offered
, Free registration and Free DBS
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Joshua.Morrison@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £30000 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT
- Location: Bexleyheath, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-05-22 16:38:10 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Bristol
- Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Bristol
- SEN Officer
- Gas Heating Engineer
- Registered Residential Manager for childrens Home
- Procurement Business Partner (Police)
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN)
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Operating Department Practitioner
- Children's Social Worker - Haringey Council - FosteringTeam
- Band 5 Mental Health Nurse, Eastbourne
- Registered Manager
- Team Manager
- Social worker
- Operations Manager
- Social worker
- Band 7 - Clinical Psychologist - £30ph - East London (E11)
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Benefits Assessment Officer