Childrens Project Worker
Children's Project Worker
£9-£10.50 per hour
3 month Ongoing - 37hpw full time
To provide advice, support and services to children, young people and their families in accordance with the aims and objectives of the service.
Candidates will work with children, young people and their families, on a one to one or group basis, using a variety of interventions, to identify needs and to achieve positive outcomes.
To work in partnership with parents/carers to empower them and to enable them to achieve better outcomes for their children.
To work co-operatively with children's services, health agencies and other community based services, to provide the most effective service for children young people and families.
To contribute to Service development.
To apply safeguarding and child protection procedures.
If you are interested in any of the above roles, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Youth Worker
- Investigator (Major Crime Unit)
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Lifeline Officer - Nottingham (Maternity Cover)
- Housing Solutions Officer
- Housing Officer
- Child Protection - Social Worker
- Manager Spares and Services Catering Equipment
- Childrens Social Worker
- Insurance Officer (Police)
- Senior Caseworker
- Healthcare Assistant - Melton
- NHS Assistant Financial Accountant
- Transport Engineer
- Occupational Therapy Assessment Officer
- Project Manager
- Stock Condition Surveyor
- Property Surveyor