Community Care Worker
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Community Care Worker to work on behalf of Halton Council.
This role will be to contribute to the assessment and care management process by undertaking needs based assessments and monitoring and arranging care plans.
This role is working 33 hours per week and Halton Council are looking for somebody to start immediately.
This role is an initial 3 month contract to be reviewed for extension after this time.
Pay rate: £12.85 hourly.
The key duties for this role will include:
- Carrying out basic needs assessments with clients/carers to determine needs, level of risk and urgency.
- Implement, coordinate and maintain care plans as well as acting as the key worker in appropriate cases.
- Work as part of the social work team to help monitor these care plans, referring changes and reviewing the process.
- Maintain records/systems to ensure provision of up to date client related information.
- Full enhanced DBS.
- Drivers License and access to own vehicle.
- Experience in assessments.
If you are interested in joining a team in a well-established council.
Get in touch now!
To discuss this role further or any other role we have available, give Natasha a call on 01772208964 or email Natasha.email@example.com.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus scheme for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Health Care Assistant
- Social Worker
- Support Worker
- Administration Assistant (Police)
- Administration Officer Part Time
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Multi Skilled Handyman
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Asset Manager
- Customer Service Officer
- Mental Health Nurse
- Team Leader
- Personal Assistant
- Service Manager
- Multi Trade Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Financial Services Officer (Police)