Registered Mental Health Nurse - Gloucester
I have an excellent opportunity for Mental Health Nurses looking for work either to supplement their current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
I am currently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses in Gloucester.
I have weekday, night and weekend shifts available at various NHS mental health services and private care homes across the region.
The positions are Band 5 with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
The hourly rates of pay are up to £25.00 per hour.
The positions involve working within various adult mental health services, offering one-to-one engagement with patients and contributing to their on-going treatment and recovery.
The positions involve working within various adult mental health inpatient services on a shift by shift basis, although some blocks of shifts may be booked in advance.
You will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a current pin and registration with the NMC
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, £150 sign up bonus once you have worked 50 hours!
, Daily payroll runs
, £250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, £250 referral bonuses
, Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: Up to £25.00 per hour + Uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Gloucester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-04-15 17:36:26 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Arrears Officer
- Employment Support Officer
- Family Support Work Team Leader
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker
- Recovery Worker
- Band 6 CPN. Early intervention in psychosis
- Qualified Social Worker
- Mental Health Support Worker Needed For Night Shifts - £11ph
- Adult Social Worker
- Advanced Practitioner (Child Protection)
- Occupational Therapist
- Assessment Team Manager - Social Work - Walton-On-Thames
- Qualified Social Worker - Children With Disabilities - Woking
- Mental Health Care Assistant - Blandford Forum
- Housing Solicitor - Locum