Day Centre Support Worker
Day Centre Support Worker - Sunderland
£10 - £11 p/h
4 month ongoing contract
5 x 30 hour positions available.
Sunderland Care and Support have two large Day centres based in Fulwell and Washington and they are looking to employ 5 Support Workers.
You will provide support to customers with either a Learning Disability or Mental Health need.
Many of the customers also require support with other related physical and personal care needs, sensory, autism or forensic needs.
Our services provide tailored support to adults who may be vulnerable within a day centre environment.
, We work to encourage individuals to be as self-sufficient as possible.
, We promote social interaction and skill building - supporting people to develop and maintain meaningful relationships.
, We help to develop skills knowledge and understanding, appropriate to the individual, offering a range of activities designed to promote positive outcomes.
, We develop strong relationships with family carers, recognising our role in providing a break for carers throughout the day.
All applicants for our support worker roles need to demonstrate the following:
- A positive caring outlook and enabling attitude
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar setting
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Rosie at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Arrears Officer
- Employment Support Officer
- Family Support Work Team Leader
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker
- Recovery Worker
- Band 6 CPN. Early intervention in psychosis
- Qualified Social Worker
- Mental Health Support Worker Needed For Night Shifts - £11ph
- Adult Social Worker
- Advanced Practitioner (Child Protection)
- Occupational Therapist
- Assessment Team Manager - Social Work - Walton-On-Thames
- Qualified Social Worker - Children With Disabilities - Woking
- Mental Health Care Assistant - Blandford Forum
- Housing Solicitor - Locum