Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6
Duty and Transition Nurse, Band 6.
Vacancy working as a duty transition nurse, treating patients in Hounslow.
A Community Psychiatric Nurse is needed to join a busy team treating adult mental health patients in a ward setting.
The role involves primarily assessing, supporting and treating the patients.
The ideal candidate will be fully responsible for carrying out full clinical and risk assessment and be sensitive to their patient's needs whilst reporting the risk to senior staff where necessary.
High quality care and ensuring standards are the highest possible, are crucial.
The role is based in in the Duty hub of the Recovery Team and the post holder must also respond to crisis calls; liaise with SPA / Crisis and Assessment Team, CAMHs, GPs and Primary Care.
The candidate must be able to produce complex care plans that can be used to aid patient recovery.
The ability to work autonomously and under pressure is essential
The role is to commence ASAP and the role is full time, working Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
The rate of pay for this role is £26p/h.
Candidates must be a qualified RMN with a valid NMC Pin.
Experience of working with adults is essential as is previous experience of a minimum six months, working in a community setting with adults.
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying please contact Oliver Parkinson on 01772 208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Arrears Officer
- Employment Support Officer
- Family Support Work Team Leader
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker
- Recovery Worker
- Band 6 CPN. Early intervention in psychosis
- Qualified Social Worker
- Mental Health Support Worker Needed For Night Shifts - £11ph
- Adult Social Worker
- Advanced Practitioner (Child Protection)
- Occupational Therapist
- Assessment Team Manager - Social Work - Walton-On-Thames
- Qualified Social Worker - Children With Disabilities - Woking
- Mental Health Care Assistant - Blandford Forum
- Housing Solicitor - Locum