Community Psychiatric Nurse
Are you a Community Psychiatric Nurse looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for a role in which you can make an impact in improving someone's life?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Lincolnshire.
To sweeten the deal, we also offer new nurses a Welcome Bonus of £150!
Hours: 37.5 hours
Days: Monday - Friday
Contract: 13 weeks (on-going)
Salary: £20 - £24 p/h (Ltd) DoE
The local mental health services provide a range of support options to service users of all ages with severe and enduring mental health problems who have complex needs and present significant levels of risk to themselves or others.
The service looking for staff is for service users with long-term mental health needs that would be best met by secondary mental health services.
This includes people with mental health problems like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and severe depression and anxiety.
* The applicant must be a Qualified Mental Health Nurse/Social Worker who is currently registered with the NMC/HCPC.
* The applicant must have a minimum 6 months employed experience working in Community Mental Health in areas such as CMHT, Assertive Outreach, Early Intervention, Crisis Resolution, Primary Care etc.
* The applicant must hold a full valid driving license and a car is essential to use as part of the job role.
* The applicant must be willing to complete the full NHS registration process if not currently registered with Service Care Solutions.
*Service Care Solutions operate a Welcome Bonus scheme.
This means if you are a Nurse registering with us for the first time, you will receive £150 once you complete the registration process and begin work with us.
*Service Care Solutions operate a Referral Bonus scheme.
This means you will receive a monetary reward of £250 per referral for every candidate successfully placed into work!
email@example.com | (01772) 208 963
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Arrears Officer
- Employment Support Officer
- Family Support Work Team Leader
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker
- Recovery Worker
- Band 6 CPN. Early intervention in psychosis
- Qualified Social Worker
- Mental Health Support Worker Needed For Night Shifts - £11ph
- Adult Social Worker
- Advanced Practitioner (Child Protection)
- Occupational Therapist
- Assessment Team Manager - Social Work - Walton-On-Thames
- Qualified Social Worker - Children With Disabilities - Woking
- Mental Health Care Assistant - Blandford Forum
- Housing Solicitor - Locum