Clinical Operations Manager
Experience and Knowledge
,Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent University degree in life sciences or healthcare.
,4 years' experience in managing operational aspects of Phase II and Phase III trials and executing a wide range of clinical trial activities from study start up to clinical study report.
,Experience in working in global cross-functional (matrix) and multicultural teams.
,Experience in selecting and managing External Service Providers (ESP), including performance assessments and finance management.
,Previous experience working with electronic data capture, electronic Trial Master File (eTMF), and Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS).
,Excellent knowledge of International Conference on Harmonisation-Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP) guidelines.
,Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft (MS)-based applications (e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
,Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; strong cultural knowledge of national diversities.
,Position may require international travel.
,Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), collaboration and organizational skills.
,Self-motivated and able to work independently and proactively.
,Goal-oriented, able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
,Demonstrate ownership and initiative, decision-making, working flexibility and problem solving skills.
,Demonstrate ability to work in multi-functional and cross-functional teams: effective teamwork and collaborative relationships.
,Able to share expertise and experience with team members and across teams.
More Jobs from Key People
- Pharmaceutical Operations Manager
- Clinical Trial Leader
- Regulatory Writer
- Senior Translational Scientist
- Laboratory Specialist
- Regulatory Medical Writer
- Regulatory Associate
- Regulatory Affairs Manager, 12 month contract
- Customer Service Executive - Pharma
- Data Study Manager - Contract
- Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs, Global CMC - Oxford
- Study Data Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Assistant, Junior
- QC Manager
- Medical Affairs Project Manager
- Medical Affairs Project Administrator
- Pharmacovigilance Manager / Senior Manager
- Digital Biomarker Study Manager
- Digital Biomarker Medical Writer
- Biomarker Operations Manager