Social Work Assistant
Social Work Assistant
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Social Work Assistant to work within Liverpool Council working alongside a hospital and intermediate care team.
This position is ideal for Newly Qualified Social Workers or those with experience in Adults Services.
The role is full time (35 hours per week) on a 3 month rolling contract and is an immediate start.
The pay rate for this role is £14.99 per hour.
, Must be able to respond quickly and work in a fast paced environment.
, Assisting Social Workers in assessments and keeping accurate records.
, Previous experience in hospitals or in assessments is essential for this role.
, Experience working in a similar or relevant role.
, Must be a driver.
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who may be please contact Natasha Ward on 01772 208964 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Stroke Nurse
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Head of Safeguarding
- Community Nurse
- Technical Officer
- Children’s Social Worker
- Highways Project Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Colchester
- Mental Health Care Assistant - Colchester
- Civil Litigation Paralegal
- Personal Assistant
- Architectural Structural Estimator
- Family Support Worker
- Health Visitor
- NHS Adminsitrator/Receptionist
- Support Officer
- Band 7 Senior Physiotherapist
- Insurance Claims Handler
- Locum Social Worker