Band 5 Nurse
Band 5 Registered General Nurse needed to work within Birmingham.
We have full or part time roles available.
Daily roles include -
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment compliant with healthcare procedures.
- Providing instant care for medical emergencies.
- Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient.
- Administering Medication to Patients.
- Able to produce good quality,error-free clinical documentation and correspondence in a timely manner.
- Observing and recording patient's behaviour and monitoring their condition.
-Minimum of 1 years nursing experience in the NHS.
-Good organisation skills, demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
-Relevant degree or qualification.
-Good verbal and written communication skills
We offer a £150 bonus once you begin registering and start work within 4 weeks
Not only this, if you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Mark at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at Mark.email@example.com.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Competitive pay rates
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Uniforms provided
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
- Start: As soon as possible
- Rate: £19 - £26 per hour + + £150 Sign up bonus
- Location: Smethwick, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-12-06 17:45:17 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Pre-Construction Manager
- IT Administrator
- Stock Condition Surveyor
- Healthcare Assistant (Band 2)
- Data Lead
- System Lead
- Contact Officer
- NHS Management Accountant
- Pharmacy Technician - Prison
- Facilities Assistant
- Orthopaedic Rehab Healthcare Assistant
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care
- Domiciliary Care Manager
- Speech and Language Therapist
- ITU Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Care Assistant