Community Healthcare Assistant
The ideal Health Care Assistant will be working with an elderly and Adult setting supporting the community in Evesham.
This is a temporary 4-month contract- likely to be extended with full-time hours (however part-time will be considered).
Daily roles include,
- Monitor patient progress and report changes to the registered professional and follow changes made to the Care Plan.
- Providing instant care for medical emergencies.
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment compliant with healthcare procedures.
- Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient.
- Administering Medication to Patients.
- Able to produce good quality, error-free clinical documentation and correspondence in a timely manner.
- Observing and recording patient's behaviour and monitoring their condition.
- Ability to independently travel around the Worcester
-Minimum of 1 years previous experience working as Healthcare Assistant in the NHS.
-Good organisation skills, demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
-Relevant qualification or experience.
-Full-UK driving license with access to a vehicle
-Ability to independently travel - must have a car
-Good verbal and written communication skills
-Implement individual programmes of care and rehabilitation as planned by registered nurses and therapists
!!!Not only this If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals!!!
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Pre-Construction Manager
- IT Administrator
- Stock Condition Surveyor
- Healthcare Assistant (Band 2)
- Data Lead
- System Lead
- Contact Officer
- NHS Management Accountant
- Pharmacy Technician - Prison
- Facilities Assistant
- Orthopaedic Rehab Healthcare Assistant
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care
- Domiciliary Care Manager
- Speech and Language Therapist
- ITU Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Care Assistant