Family Support Worker
Family Support Assistant - Derbyshire Council
We are currently recruiting a Family Contact worker on behalf of Derbyshire Council to work in a busy Contact centre based at Swadlincote.
The successful candidate will provide practical support to children and families with a wide range of complex and often chalenging needs to enable them to remain in their family unit and their communities.
To build trust and confidence with vulnerable families.
As part of a family action plan to:
, Improve and maintain independence of families
, Support parents/carers to manage their children's routines
, Improve and enhance quality of life for families in need
, Promote health and wellbeing
To work as part of a team and to ‘Think Family' in their engagement with families and follow safeguarding procedures.
*APPLY now to be considered
What are the benefits of working with Service Care Solutions?
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Kyle at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Pre-Construction Manager
- IT Administrator
- Stock Condition Surveyor
- Healthcare Assistant (Band 2)
- Data Lead
- System Lead
- Contact Officer
- NHS Management Accountant
- Pharmacy Technician - Prison
- Facilities Assistant
- Orthopaedic Rehab Healthcare Assistant
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care
- Domiciliary Care Manager
- Speech and Language Therapist
- ITU Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Care Assistant