Pharmacy Technician required to work as part of the healthcare team within a Hospital Pharmacy in West Yorkshire.
This is a full time role for 2-3 months initially (Monday-Friday).
- 1 years experience as a pharmacy technician within the NHS.
- Active registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)& valid qualification certificate.
- ACT Qualification Required.
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Matt on 01772 208220 or via email to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Pharmacy Technician
- Active Communities Officer
- Homelessness Officer
- Income Officer
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Youth Offending Officer
- Assistant project worker
- Project Worker – Reparations Office
- Paediatric nurse
- Youth Offending Social Worker
- Debt Recovery Fee Earner
- support worker
- Learning Mentor
- Mental Health Social Worker
- Children's Social Worker - Newcastle
- Tenancy & Estate Management Officer
- Admin Assistant - Youth Offending Team
- support worker
- Recovery Worker
- Mental Healthcare Assistant