Community Payback Supervisor
I am currently recruiting for a community payback supervisor to work in Crawley.
This role is ad hoc shift work, candidates applying must also have a current enhanced DBS issued within the last 12 months.
As a community payback supervisor you will be supervising offenders out in the community where they are fulfilling there community service hours.
As a supervisor you will be expected to make sure that service users are getting on with the work during their shifts at the requested locations, and making sure that the work is completed.
You will be expected to drive service users from the office base to the requested location and back again, so a full driving licence will be required.
Typical community payback jobs can range from litter picking, graffiti removal, local community area clean ups etc.
Candidates being considered for the role must have previous experience working with Service users within the criminal justice sector, and ideally have experience doing group work with service users.
Candidates will need to be flexible in the locations in which they are they expected to work.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208968 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months +
- Rate: £12.00 - £14.02 per hour
- Location: Crawley, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-11-08 16:37:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grave Digger
- RTA Paralegal
- Pre-court and Prevention Case Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Leasehold Officer
- Case Manager
- Finance Assistant
- Communications Officer (Police) London
- Catering Assistant
- Children's Social Worker - Stockton
- Landscape Architect
- Facilities Management Surveyor
- Adult Social Worker
- Resettlement Service Manager - Refugee
- Bus Escort
- Housing Assistant
- !URGENT! - Band 8a Ward Matron AMHT – Chertsey, Surrey - £30ph
- Senior Planning Officer
- NHS Information Analyst