Contracts available with immediate start for experienced Community Neuro Physiotherapist to diagnose, assess and treat physical problems/conditions.
Available on a full/part time basis with immediate start offered.
Work is available for a minimum of 3 months on an ongoing basis.
Some responsibilities will include:
- The provision of direct clinical care, encompassing professional assessment, treatment and management of patients referred to the Service.
- Working together with other professionals in health, education and social care to provide the most effective care to adults with a diverse range of clinical conditions.
- Providing supervision of less experienced related professionals as well as support workers and students.
Advise members within the interdisciplinary team and other agencies regarding their professional intervention.
- You must have at least 12 months previous experience as a Community Physiotherapist.
- Physiotherapy Qualification & HCPC Registration
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Matt on 01772 208220 or via email to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grave Digger
- RTA Paralegal
- Pre-court and Prevention Case Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Leasehold Officer
- Case Manager
- Finance Assistant
- Communications Officer (Police) London
- Catering Assistant
- Children's Social Worker - Stockton
- Landscape Architect
- Facilities Management Surveyor
- Adult Social Worker
- Resettlement Service Manager - Refugee
- Bus Escort
- Housing Assistant
- !URGENT! - Band 8a Ward Matron AMHT – Chertsey, Surrey - £30ph
- Senior Planning Officer
- NHS Information Analyst