Rolling Stock Technical Managers Job Ref JO0000009353SD
Rolling Stock Technical Managers opportunity for a highly experienced Railway Rolling Stock Senior Engineering Manager
Salary level is competetive depending on experience and qualifications plus bonuses and other TOC benefits.
The Rolling Stock Technical Manager will need to posses a Degree in an Engineering related discipline, in addition to Chartered Engineer status and Member of IMechE or IET.
If you are able to show sufficient qualifications and industry experience to ensure that maintenance, repair and modifications to T&RS meet professional, statutory and industry minimum requirements please contact us.
Deputise for the Head of Engineering Support Services as required
Lead the Engineering Technical Team on product safety, technical, reliability, design, performance improvements and projects
Have working knowledge and experience of management systems such as ISO9001 and detailed knowledge of rolling stock design and maintenance.
Ensure that maintenance, repair and modifications to T&RS to meet the professional, statutory and industry minimum requirements.
Oversee performance management of direct reports and their teams for high performing staff and outputs, through clear objective and target setting, appraisals, feedback and improvement initiatives as appropriate.
Lead the technical team in developing compliant modification and maintenance investments to improve the reliability of the fleet and assist them in production of business cases to support their proposals.
Work in partnership across the business, representing Engineering with a collaborative approach to achieving company targets.
This Rolling Stock Technical Managers Job is being advertised by Clemtech and may be of interest to you if you're seeking a new opportunity for a senior level engineering management role in the rail sector working on traction and rolling stock and other train related projects.
Clemtech are a Technical Recruitment Agency specialising in employment opportunities for the Rail sector since 1999 and the executive job search in engineering, technical and office support staff in both contract and permanent Jobs in Rail.
From the Clemtech Head Office we deliver comprehensive recruitment solutions across the UK, Europe and Overseas providing our clients and candidates alike with unparalleled service, support and opportunities.
Application for this position and subsequent acceptance to attend an interview for the Rolling Stock Technical Managers Job will be evident of your willingness to work in this role, and may be suitable for you if you’ve been an engineering manager, T&RS manager, programme manager, design manager within a train operating company.
This job vacancy is only open to candidates with the right to work in the U.K
More Jobs from Clemtech
- Technical Service Manager Job Ref JO0000009501SD
- Vehicle Builders Jobs in Milton Keynes JO0000009405SD
- Cleaning Operative
- Rolling Stock Project Engineer Job Ref JO0000009449SD
- Head of Industrialisation & Mobilisation Job Ref JO0000009478SD
- Rolling Stock Technical Services Engineer Job Ref JO0000009431SD
- Engineering Team Leaders Job Ref JO0000009458SD
- Bill of Materials Engineers Job ref JO0000009448SD
- Maintenance Support Engineer Job Ref JO0000009430SD
- Mechanical Structures Engineer Job Ref JO0000009450SD
- Project Support Administrator Job Ref JO0000009480SD
- Electrical Project Engineer Job Ref JO0000009316SD
- Rolling Stock Electrical Test & Service Engineers Job Ref JO0000009386SD
- Engineering Material Controller Job ref JO0000009457SD
- Engineering Team Leaders Job
- Bid Engineer Estimators Job Ref JO0000008999SD
- Mechanical Fitters Job in Milton Keynes Ref JO0000009383SD
- Mechanical/Vehicle Fitters
- Mechanical Fitters Jobs Ref JO0000009409SD
- Electrical Fitter