RN Deputy Home Manager
Deputy Manager RN
One of the leading Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to become a Deputy Manager within a Care Home, located in Prenton, Birkenhead.
The care home in Wirral is a purpose-built care facility made up of four separate units, that allow it to care for a wider range of care purposes than other homes.
The home is particularly effective in providing accommodation for people who have both physical and mental frailties, as well as for mentally infirm elderly, with good wheelchair access and a spacious living environment.
The successful Nurse with receive a competitive salary of £16.00 per hour with great additional benefits.
As the Deputy Manager, you will have the responsibility of assisting in the management of the business and team and lead them to ensure that the highest quality of care is being given.
Your main duties will be to:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Assist the home manager – deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
- Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Maintain clinical excellence – role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Support the financial effectiveness of the home – ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
- Developing your people – oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
- People management – play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
- Support the manager in disciplinary proceeding as required.
To be considered for this role you must be a Registered Nurse with strong leadership and management qualities.
Reference ID: 2565
For more information or to apply please call Peter Fit on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Nurse Children’s Services - RMN, RGN, RNLD -
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Ward Manager - Adult Acute Servic
- RMN Adult Acute Services
- RMN For Acute Ward
- Senior Staff Nurse (PICU)
- Home Manager
- Home Manager
- Breast Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) t
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Extra Care Manager (Support Living Care)
- Deputy Nurse Manager
- Deputy Manager (Registered Nurse)
- Deputy Nurse Home
- Ward Manager - Eating Disorder Unit
- Home Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Practice Nurse -GP Surgery
- Dementia Manager
- RN Deputy Manager