Deputy Manager For Flagship Home
Excellent job opportunity For a Deputy Manager to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare provider. As a Deputy Manager you will be working in highly reputed service within the Bristol .
The successful nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £17.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
As the Deputy Home Manager you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team.
As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
So as a deputy manager what do you need to do to make this happen?
· Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
· Assist the home manager – deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
· Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
· Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
· Maintain clinical excellence – role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
· Support the financial effectiveness of the home – ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
· Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
· Developing your people – oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
· People management – play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
· Support the manager in disciplinary proceeding as required.
In order to achieve this our Deputy Managers should have:
A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver.
A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge.
Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a deputy home manager would be desirable.
Applicants must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Deputy Managers are critical to the continued success of the business, working across all aspects of care; the role gives a great opportunity to take managerial and leadership responsibilities whilst continuing to deliver clinical care.
Reference ID: 2376
For more information please call Peter Fit on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Nurse Children’s Services - RMN, RGN, RNLD -
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Ward Manager - Adult Acute Servic
- RMN Adult Acute Services
- RMN For Acute Ward
- Senior Staff Nurse (PICU)
- Home Manager
- Home Manager
- Breast Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) t
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Extra Care Manager (Support Living Care)
- Deputy Nurse Manager
- Deputy Manager (Registered Nurse)
- Deputy Nurse Home
- Ward Manager - Eating Disorder Unit
- Home Manager
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Practice Nurse -GP Surgery
- Dementia Manager
- RN Deputy Manager