IT Service Desk Analyst
I am currently recruiting for an IT Service Desk Analyst to work in Manchester on a permanent basis.
My client have been helping business's globally for more than 20 years with adapting infrastructure and technologies to help reduce costs for their clients.
The role is based in Central Manchester, close to major public transport hubs.
Normal working hours are Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm on rota on a 40-hour week.
My client are looking for candidates who specialise in customer service and who can deal with demanding customers.
Any IT related knowledge is a plus, but my client will provide full training in IT so junior candidates are welcome.
Expected salary is £16K to £19K, dependant on experience and relevant qualifications.
The Job Role:
* Providing 1st line technical support - taking enquiries by phone, email & in person
* Log calls with descriptions of issues, progress and solutions
* Supporting PC's, laptops and printers
* Supporting Microsoft Office 365, Windows 8.1/10
* Setting up new user accounts and group management using Active Directory
* Update FAQ's and end user guides
* Complete daily check lists for system availability
* Escalate calls to 2nd line support analysts if the problem is more complex
You need to have:
* A logical and methodical approach
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
* A polite, calm and clear telephone manner
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Patience and perseverance.
You need to be able to:
* Work in a team and individually
* Explain solutions to clients who do not have a technical background
* Keep up to date with new developments
* Keep accurate records
* 20 days holiday, increasing with length of service up to 24 days after 4 years service
* Pension auto after on third pay period 2% matched by employer, option to increase with length of service to 4% after 2 years and 5% after 4 years (subject to being reviewed)
* Perkbox discounts
* Medical Cash plan with Healthsheild
* Life Assurance after probation
* On site 1/4ly massage
* On site Car Park
* Childcare Vouchers - pending change in government legislation
If you are interested in this role, please call Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208958 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Nurse
- Team Leader
- Healthcare Assistant
- Staff Nurse
- Operating Department Practitioner
- Vehicle Technician
- Mental Health Nurse
- Housing Officer
- Health Visitor
- Housing Register Administrator
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Care Coordinator
- Gas Fitter
- Scaffold Trainer
- Finance Director