Do you have experience in working with offenders? Are you looking to support service users and to help them reintegrate back into society?
We are currently looking for a Link Worker to work a full time (37 hours) contract on a monthly rolling basis.
The position pay £11.00 per hour (limited rate) and would perfect for those looking to work within a criminal justice setting! Please note that this is a temporary contract on a weekly rolling basis.
To be successful in your application for this role, you MUST have the following...
- experience of working with offenders or within a criminal justice setting
- be able to demonstrate your ability to work both on your own, and as part of a team
- have a full UK license, access to your own vehicle with business insurance (ESSENTIAL FOR THIS POSITION)
- be confident in your ability to do one to one work with the Service Users
If you would be interested in the position, please contact Liz Yarwood at Service Care Solutions by sending a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - please ensure your CV includes detail of your previous job roles.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Monthly rolling
- Rate: £11 - £12 per hour
- Location: Southampton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Charities
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208968
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-04-25 14:03:47 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Nurse
- Team Leader
- Healthcare Assistant
- Staff Nurse
- Operating Department Practitioner
- Vehicle Technician
- Mental Health Nurse
- Housing Officer
- Health Visitor
- Housing Register Administrator
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Care Coordinator
- Gas Fitter
- Scaffold Trainer
- Finance Director