Senior Pharmacy Manager
You will be responsible for preparation of Investigational Medical Products (IMPs) for clinical trials, including but not limited to reconstitution, packaging, labelling and dispensing according to the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines.
You will also be responsible for maintaining the pharmacy related documentation and standard operating procedures.
You will work closely with Research Physicians, Project Managers and other core members of the clinical project team to ensure safe and efficient conduct of clinical trials.
This role will offer you an excellent opportunity to further your experience in clinical research regulatory matters.
More Jobs from Key People
- Snr Medical Writer
- Medical Science Liason
- Scientific Communication Specialist
- Senior SAS Programmer - 12 month contract, Switzerland
- Computational Chemist, New York!
- Regulatory / Medical Writer - Paris
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer - West London!
- Forcefield Developer - New York
- Regulatory Officer, Central London
- Quantum Chemists - New York
- Head of Drug Safety-Physician
- Clinical Quality Manager
- Clinical Data Manager
- Regional Medical Liaison
- Healthcare Compliance Specialist
- Senior Data Manager - Paris
- Computational Biologist - New York
- Regulatory Affairs Manager, Sussex
- Data Manager - Paris
- Regulatory Affairs Officer, South London