Lead Gas Engineer
Lead Gas Engineer position available in the Kent area for a prestigious Housing Association.
This is a permanent position that comes with fantastic benefits including a Van, 25 days holiday and much more!
The Property Services division is looking to attract new talent to their team who will act as a mentor to the team and assist the Supervisor in ensuring that the service provided is second to none.
You will be responsible for providing mentorship and support to a team of 16 gas operatives in the Kent area.
Work on own initiative.
Ability to tailor communication to suit the audience.
Ability to motivate others around them.
Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
Someone who takes ownership is delivery focus seeing things through to the end.
Compliance statutory and regulatory requirements.
Ideally you will come from a social housing, local authority/public sector or contractor background.
Minimum of 5 years' experience.
Full driving licence with the ability to work in the Kent area.
Have the following qualifications; ACS, CCN1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT1, CPA1
if you are interested in this position and would like further information, please ask for Paul Armson on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £30000 - £34000 per annum + Van and Fuel Card
- Location: Kent, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-01-12 15:24:26 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- HR Administrator
- LiveSmart Manager - South Shields
- Support Co-ordinator - March, Cambridgeshire
- Waking HANC Worker, Norfolk
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Receptionist - Conwy
- Legal Secretary
- HGV Driver
- Multi-Trade Carpenter
- Childrens Social Worker
- Asset Manager
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Senior Property Manager - Bath
- Prison Cleared Painter and Decorator
- Gardener (Cemetery Worker)
- Family Support Worker
- Registered Sick Childrens Nurse
- Recovery Worker
- Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse